Plevin is a family-owned business that has grown to become one of the UK’s leading waste wood processors and recyclers.
The company was formed in 1973 by Roy and Maureen Plevin and is now run by their two sons Jamie & Simon, employing over 200 people across four sites in the UK.
Plevin specialises in the recycling of all forms of non-hazardous waste wood and produces a range of sustainable products suitable for the panel board industry, biomass power plants and for use within animal bedding.
With over 40 years experience, Plevin has built an enviable reputation for service and quality. The company works closely with many local authorities, waste management companies, as well as pallet and joinery workshop and skip companies. All Plevin recycling sites hold bespoke environmental permits.
Plevin has four strategically positioned sites located around the UK allowing it to provide nationwide services. These include its head office in Greater Manchester and three other facilities in Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. The company manages its operations in accordance with an integrated management system, which is independently certified to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- A full UK collection service
- Curtain-sided vehicles for pallet collections
- 40 and 50 cubic yard container service delivered to your site on an exchange basis
- Walking floors and curtain siders for pre-crushed wood
- Daily or ad-hoc collections to suit customers needs
- On-site disposal facility
- An open gate guarantee to all contracted customers
- Fully compliant service records and audit trails for customers
Vist Plevin – http://www.plevin.co.uk