The WRA is delighted to announce it has partnered with RWM for this year’s exhibition and we’re looking forward to seeing you on our stand at the show!
This year’s RWM takes place on the 22nd and 23rd September at the NEC. The show will feature several expert-led seminars which will address the latest topics, trends and solutions surrounding all things recycling and waste management – looking at opportunities, challenges, future resources and the increasing importance of the circular economy.
What to expect?
- Expert Speakers, Development & Training With an expert speaker line-up, RWM will cover relevant topics such as legislation changes, the circular economy, and sustainability incentives including seminars, live demos, and case studies.
- Cutting-edge Exhibitors, Innovation & New Tech Explore cutting-edge exhibitors, from industry giants to innovative start-ups. Find an extensive range of innovative products or services across the waste management & circular economy sectors.
- Panel Debates Witness thought-provoking panel debates delivered by leading figures and organisations from throughout the industry.
- New Connections Networking opportunities with professionals and key decision makers.
- Live Action and Displays The new outdoor feature will provide spectacular displays, working demonstrations and provides the launch pad for new large-scale machinery technologies and innovations.